Doc Johnson Main Squeeze™ Water-Based Lubricant 3.4 fl. oz.
Brand: Doc Johnson
It’s better when it’s wetter. With Main Squeeze Water-Based Lubricant, you can lubricate your Main Squeeze stroker or any other toy to provide more comfort and pleasure. It is a registered FDA-accepted medical device, and it’s made with no irritating or unsafe ingredients. The formula is non-staining, and it moisturizes the skin with use. Whether you want it for your toy or your partner, stay slick with the Main Squeeze Water-Based Lubricant.
Water-based lubes like the Main Squeeze Water-Based Lubricant are great because they’re safe with anyone, any toy, and any condom. The bottle comes with a precision nozzle that makes it easy to put the exact amount of lube you want wherever you want it. This nozzle is designed for use with Main Squeeze strokers, but it’s great for targeted application anywhere else as well. No matter how you want to use it, let the Main Squeeze Water-Based Lubricant smooth out and extend your play session.
- Comes in a 3.4 fluid ounce bottle with precision tip.
- Glycerin-free and paraben-free.
- Made without colorants in a non-staining formula.
- Latex, rubber, and plastic friendly.
- Safe for use with any condoms and toys.
- Ingredients: Glycerin, Water (aqua), Cellulose Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben.
- 510(k) Medical Device.
- Made in the USA!